Rev. Alexander D. Roberto Jose Sims-Zaraspe-Yoo, MDiv, MA, LMFT (MFT 102886)
Over 25 years of clinical experience in the fields of medicine, mental health, advocacy, and spiritual support
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT 102886), Ordained Clergy, Hospice Chaplain, Clinic Director, Organizational Development, Media, Medical, and Mental Health Consultant
- Founder, director, or chair of mental health, community, advocacy, and non-profit organizations
- Over 25 years of clinical experience in the fields of medicine, mental health, advocacy, and spiritual support
- Nationally-recognized expert in family and relational complexity, faith, trauma, abuse, grief, meaning-making, and more
Fully online practice with limited sessions at my office located at 300 South Beverly Drive, Suite 301, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Distance therapy through secure video and calls
- Relationships, families, children, youth, elders
- C/PTSD, trauma, domestic violence
- Grief, bereavement, loss
- Spirituality, syncretic and eclectic belief integration
- Incorporating trauma-focused, strength-based, existential, psychodynamic, intergenerational family systems, and art/music modalities
You can do far more than you realize.
What brought you to this point in your life? What changes, outcomes would you like to embody?
I can help facilitate solutions.