EXPERIENCED TELETHERAPIST SINCE 2008. VIDEO, VOICE, TEXT, CHAT. APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE.
Look around to get a feel for how I work. If you have any questions, if you want to start therapy, or if you need an assessment letter, call/text me at (323) 834-9828, or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Email, phone, and any other ways of contacting me do not constitute consent to conduct therapy or a therapeutic relationship. (Starting therapy involves intake forms and signed informed consent with a mutual understanding of legal and practice guidelines).
- Cancellation: Your weekly appointment times belong to you. 24 hours notice required to cancel or reschedule. Thank you.
- Out of Session Contact and Emergencies: If you have an urgent matter that cannot wait until your next scheduled appointment, call/text 323-834-9828.
In Case of Emergency and Crisis:
In case of mental health emergencies, call a crisis hotline, suicide hotline, 911, or any of the following resources. Then call me at 323-834-9828 informing me of your emergency. (Links below subject to change and are provided for general information only. Alexander Yoo, LMFT assumes no responsibility as to their content, accuracy, or the privacy policies of the agencies listed.)
- The Los Angeles 24-hour Crisis Hotline at (800) 854-7771
- Your local county Psychiatric Emergency (Response) Team (PET/PERT)
- The Trevor Project at (866) 488-7386 and www.thetrevorproject.org for LGBTIQ youth
- 24-hour crisis intervention numbers (based on county) – http://mhsoac.ca.gov/county-mental-health-services http://www.mhsoac.ca.gov/mhsa-programs-and-services