Rev. Alexander D. Roberto Jose Sims-Zaraspe-Yoo, MDiv, MA, LMFT (MFT 102886)
Over 25 years of clinical experience in the fields of medicine, mental health, advocacy, and spiritual support
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT 102886), Ordained Clergy, Hospice Chaplain, Clinic Director, Organizational Development, Media, Medical, and Mental Health Consultant
- Founder, director, or chair of mental health, community, advocacy, and non-profit organizations
- Over 25 years of clinical experience in the fields of medicine, mental health, advocacy, and spiritual support
- Vanguard of gender-diverse movements; nationally-recognized gender/queer clinical expert. LGBTIQ+, QTPOC, diverse gender and sexuality, family and relational complexity, trauma, abuse, domestic violence, grief, spirituality, meaning-making, and the diverse array of ways to inhabit the body.
EXPERIENCED TELETHERAPIST SINCE 2008. VIDEO, PHONE, TEXT, CHAT. APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE. CALL/TEXT 323-834-9828 OR EMAIL THERAPY@ALEXANDERYOO.COM
Fully online practice with limited sessions at my office located at 300 South Beverly Drive, Suite 301, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Distance therapy through secure video and calls with those in remote and isolated areas or who need alternatives to traditional therapy
- Recommendation letters for those whose surgeons and physicians require it
- PTSD, trauma, domestic violence
- Grief, bereavement, loss
- Spirituality, syncretic and eclectic belief integration
- LGBTIQ+, QPOC; diversity in gender, sexuality, lived physical experience
- Diverse relationships, partners, and families
- Children, youth, elders
- Incorporating trauma-focused, strength-based, existential, psychodynamic, intersectional, intergenerational family systems, and art/music modalities
You can do far more than you realize.
What brought you to this point in your life? What changes, outcomes would you like to embody?
I can help facilitate solutions.